Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart L Abramson has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Stuart L Abramson has the following 12 expertise
- HIV Infections
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Hay Fever
Dr. Stuart L Abramson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
When I made my appointment, I was not told I could not take an antihistamine a week before I went in. So, I didn't get the scratch test, they did the blood test. I finally, after many many calls to them, got the results. The results were soooooo not right. It showed many things I know I am allergic to, but the bloodtest showed I was not. Cats is one thing I know for a fact I am allergic to. My throat swells when I get near a cat. Mold is another one that showed normal. I get so sick with mold. Cedar showed on the test, but it was the only thing it showed I was allergic to. I would NOT waste my time going back to this clinic. Texan allergic clinics in several locations around are great . They do testing, then formulate drops just for the alleries you have. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1984
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Stuart L Abramson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShannon Clinic, 120 E Beauregard Ave, San Angelo, TX
Dr. Stuart L Abramson is similar to the following 1 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.