Dr. Stuart L Abramson Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stuart L Abramson?

When I made my appointment, I was not told I could not take an antihistamine a week before I went in. So, I didn't get the scratch test, they did the blood test. I finally, after many many calls to them, got the results. The results were soooooo not right. It showed many things I know I am allergic to, but the bloodtest showed I was not. Cats is one thing I know for a fact I am allergic to. My throat swells when I get near a cat. Mold is another one that showed normal. I get so sick with mold. Cedar showed on the test, but it was the only thing it showed I was allergic to. I would NOT waste my time going back to this clinic. Texan allergic clinics in several locations around are great . They do testing, then formulate drops just for the alleries you have. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

Dr. Stuart L Abramson is similar to the following 1 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.