Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lowell, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Arbesfeld is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus and Mount Auburn Hospital. Dr. Arbesfeld has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Doesn't really care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld - Posted on August 8th, 2018
Thorough and compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld - Posted on March 6th, 2017
5 star RUDE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld - Posted on January 17th, 2017
A visit with this Md after waiting over 8 weeks since his office couldn't get me in for a rash became only worse.Strangely no on was there other than me so dont understand the delay on a URGENT referral. Was sent for immediate biopsy to find out what was all over my back ..what I got was a RUDE discourteous man who seemed to have no time yet wanted records of findings from years ago. WHY? STRANGE and never again. Records state he saw nothing weird again as pics were taken clearly showing an issue. Glasses or retirement is my recommendation and for patients..? Find someone who actually cares and has more than 2 minutes.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arbesfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1983
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTUART J ARBESFELD MD PC, 275 Varnum Ave Ste 107, Lowell, MA
Dr. Stuart J Arbesfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lowell, MA.