Dr. Stuart B Johnson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stuart B Johnson?

Thank God for this wonderful Dr!

Let me just say that I am a registered nurse with both intensive care/hospital nursing and travel nursing experience and this physician has gained my trust and admiration in one appointment! Not only was he polite and a great listener but he even held my hand when I started crying in his office about my infection that has reoccurred now for the last 4 months! He gave me hope and faith that he would get me fixed up and I believe he meant every word he said!! What a kind and gentle man I can't say enough he has changed my perspective e on thinking most dr are arrogant and rude not this one you will be pleased you chose him or in my case referral. Thanks dr Johnson for making me finally trust the medical community again you deserve praise and I hope you know you really and truly made a difference to me and my husband this past Wednesday!!

Birth Control