Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart Barton has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Having suffered with allergies for 55 years I started seeing Dr. Barton. He's been successfully treating me for about 7 years. In addition he recently diagnosed a mass between my sinus and brain. He called me the next day to tell me he had personally talked to a physician at Loma Linda who was experienced with this type of problem and the Loma Linda physician agreed to see me within a few days. The mass was surgically removed (fortunately it was not malignant). I so appreciate Dr. Barton's focused attention when it counted.
Dr. Barton prescribed medications that I did not need. When asked about the side affects and how long I would be on them, he answered 'we don't know the side effects these are relatively new medications,'you'll be on these forever.' Simple dietary changes with the addition of prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes allowed me to remove the multiple unnecessary prescriptions I was given. Additionally, I found the doctor to be abrasive and uncaring. On my last appointment, I was prescribed a valium to take before arriving at the office for a procedure and, upon checking-in, was told my appointment was cancelled a few days before. Terribly, terribly unprofessional and the office staff was nasty, not to mention I lost a day of work. They never followed-up.
Dr. Barton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eisenhower Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1963
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Stuart Barton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDESERT EAR NOSE AND THROAT MEDICAL GROUP INC, 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Barton in this video.
Dr. Stuart Barton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.