Dr. Stuart Barton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Barton?

A Super ENT, Well-Trained, Kind and Knowledgeable Physician...

Dr. Stuart Barton is well known for his many years of practice in the Desert. It is almost impossible to get an apt. during season, but well worth the wait. Two fellow physicians suggested that I wait, and I'm so glad that I have done so.

Having suffered with allergies for 55 years I started seeing Dr. Barton. He's been successfully treating me for about 7 years. In addition he recently diagnosed a mass between my sinus and brain. He called me the next day to tell me he had personally talked to a physician at Loma Linda who was experienced with this type of problem and the Loma Linda physician agreed to see me within a few days. The mass was surgically removed (fortunately it was not malignant). I so appreciate Dr. Barton's focused attention when it counted.

Too focused on pharmaceuticals

Dr. Barton prescribed medications that I did not need. When asked about the side affects and how long I would be on them, he answered 'we don't know the side effects these are relatively new medications,'you'll be on these forever.' Simple dietary changes with the addition of prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes allowed me to remove the multiple unnecessary prescriptions I was given. Additionally, I found the doctor to be abrasive and uncaring. On my last appointment, I was prescribed a valium to take before arriving at the office for a procedure and, upon checking-in, was told my appointment was cancelled a few days before. Terribly, terribly unprofessional and the office staff was nasty, not to mention I lost a day of work. They never followed-up.

Dr Barton is ,in my opinion , an excellent physician. I saw him many years ago and he referred me to UCLa for further study. Recently , my husband went to him for a diagnosis on a growh behing his ear. He was very thorough and ordered the necessary tests, I and my family were all pleased with him.

he did major sinus surgery on me in 1992 and i have not had any problems since then. he was thorough after seeing doctors for years with no help. he knew what was wrong right away and i am thankful for all his knowledge.

I am 19 and have been seeing Dr. Barton since I was 2 and I have never meet someone who is so good at their job and cares about their patients!!!!!!!