Stuart Benson Is this you?

Have you seen Stuart Benson?

Takes advantage of your time.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I arrived on time with patient paper work complete., but have been waiting 72 minutes so far for the doctor to come in and see me. No one checked in with me to give me any idea when the doctor would come in. I literally walked the hallways to find someone to at least let me know where I am in "line".

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Benson's been my MD for more then 5 yrs. I've got diabetes and he's on top of it. He does insist on my keeping up with my yearly pap and mam, and though he's not yet convicted me to have my first colonoscopy, it's not from lack of trying. He's a good Doc and I'd have no hesitation recommending him.

a really great doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2013

been seeing Dr Benson for about 15 years now will only see him if I have the choice he is very thorough, explains things in terms I understand and always has my best interest at heart. think the world of him.

Beware

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Just a note be diligent if you are a patient with Benson and consult/get 2nd opinions. P.S. He likes to talk alot about himself in relationship to your issue/concern. Please relay that you are the patient - not him

Amazing

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Benson is the very first doctor I've ever had who actually listened to me when I was in his office. On my 1st visit, he spent at least 45-minutes with me, listening and giving good feedback about my symptoms. I really appreciate his willingness to spend time listening to me and then working, even unconventionally, to solve the problem.

S. Davenport

Posted on November 12th, 2011

I am Very impressed with Dr. Benson, and even though I saw him in an inpatient situation, I was so pleased with his knowledge, the fact that he is openminded enough to use modalities other than just western medicine, is so friendly, was not in a rush, actually examined me and listened to my historyI hope he is seeing new patients and that I can get an appt. even though it is a 3 hr. drive for me, every mile will be worth it! Wish there were more Drs. like him!

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Dr. Benson is very knowledgable in health and diabetes. He was up front and honest. He worked diligently helping me to get my diabetes under control. He has an excellent bedside manner and communications.

The Best!

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Benson takes his time with every patient. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and a great doctor! I would highly recommend him to family & friends.

Posted on May 25th, 2017