More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart N Boismenue has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stuart N Boismenue has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Stuart N Boismenue has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My 3 boys have all gone to this doctor since they were born (ages 7,5, newborn). They have always been diagnosed and treated right The first time. The doctor is patient and reassures and educates parents. My boys like him and aren't afraid to visit the doctor, even for shots. I recommend him wholeheartedly. When i hear doctor horror stories from other parents and I'm super thankful for "Dr. Nick" who has NEVER been crabby or weird or mean or wrong with my kids.
My daughter hates going to any other doctor. She will fake sick at three years old to go see Dr. Nick. He is a very direct doctor, and doesn't treat parents like crap like a lot of other doctors have done when it comes to my daughter's asthma, as well as my son's. He is a 24/7 doctor too. He expects calls on the weekend to check on the kids, and if I forget to call, I can expect a call from him. All in all, I would never go to another pediatrician, he's an amazing doctor, and everyone in his office is just as awesome.
Dr. Boismenue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Mercy Hospital
Dr. Stuart N Boismenue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsChild Health Care Center, 138 S Stevens St, Rhinelander, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart N Boismenue in this video.
Dr. Stuart N Boismenue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinelander, WI.