Dr. Stuart Busby Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Busby?

Horrible Experience

Had a sleep study recently done , it was THE Worst ! I had one about 5 years ago at Ochsner Jefferson and it was a wonderful experience and the nurse was so pleasant and put me at ease. This last test was done at Ochsner Baptist and evidently they don't do them at Jefferson any longer (too bad,) Baptist's personnel , from the person that scheduled my appointment to the "so called technician" to even the manager name John ?- when I called to complain- all were horrible , rude , unprofessional , lazy , sleeping ,- just all around nasty people . Even the room was a mess , dirty floor , dirty bathroom and stained sheets . They had the nerve to wake me up at 430 and said I had to leave- because it was Friday and the office is closed on Fridays . So I had to go out on the streets of New Orleans- in the pitch dark of night . Evidently the management changed when they moved to Baptist because it is obvious no one cares about performing a service here . Poor leadership is very obvious . Sorry Dr Busby , you was pleasant enough but I will not even return for my results . I'm looking for a new sleep physician . The woman that did my study was rude , couldn't answer any questions , uneducated about sleep and was obviously did not care to be there . Horrible , horrible experience . Don't go there !