Dr. Stuart Marshall Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Marshall Jr?

Superior surgeon with stellar staff

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Marshall did a total hip replacement in February 2017. Since then I have had no issues- Scott is phenomenal- these men are truly amazing. I could and would not ever see anyone else. This dream team will be performing a total knee replacement for me soon which I have put off for several years but when you know your in the hands of the best you don't wait any longer. Also I want to say Kasey their M.A. is a god send. She goes above and beyond her duties. She is amazing. She was on top of the paperwork for my insurance and employer. She is undoubtedly the reason for my quick recovery. She made it possible to focus on healing and not worrying about papers that needed submitted. I can not say enough about these excellent providers!

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr Marshall did a hip replacement for my daughter she is now happier than ever, I have visited Dr Marshall and he will be doing rotator and bicep surgery he was very professional when describing the procedure and time period of full recovery.

Federal Law Enforcement officer

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I have taken the whole family to see him from shoulders to knees to wrists. Easy to talk to and get answers from.

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Despite the fact the MRI he had done showed a problem he told me sometimes we never figure out what's wrong and that no good doctor would perform a surgery on me. He suggested that there was a 50% chance nothing was actually wrong with me. He prescribed a pain cream and sent me on my way. The very next doctor I went to performed a shoulder surgery and found I had a complete rotator cuff tear that he repaired. I also had a subacromial impingement he took care of. I'm doing physical therapy now and glad I got a second opinion.

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I would give te highest rating on all aspects of my experience with Dr Marshall and his staff. They are personable, respectful, courteous and most of all knowledgeable. Good job!

Posted on February 12th, 2009

Dr. Masrshall and his staff are exceptional. He was very professional and did a wonderful job on reconstructing my ankle after a freak accident. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopaedic specialist.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017