Dr. Stuart A Chasan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stuart A Chasan?

Very good Doctor

Dr. Chasan is a very good listner and genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

Excellent care and good rapport

Great urologist

Called me 3 days after surgery to see how I was doing. Called me twice the evening before the surgery to make sure we both knew what was going to happen.

Very comprehensive care.

Mr.

I have always received excellent care from Dr. Chasan, he takes steps to insure he has identified the medical problem and the treatment is aggressive to insure the problem has been corrected. I can hgihly recommend he and his staff to others.

Conscientious & professional

Dr. Chasan is conscientious in his treatment. He called me before and after a procedure I had to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. That's remarkable. During an appointment, the office and support staff are friendly and considerate. I had some problems with insurance after the procedure and the administrative staff handling that was not helpful.

Waste of Time

This Dr. shows no concern for the patient, but sure does like the almighty dollar! He will not spend the time necessary with you (once he finally gets to you) . He has the attitude that his time is valuable and the patient's is not. The most time he spent with me was to apologize for his mistakes. He trys to talk down to you. The best thing he did for me was to refur me to a highly competent Doctor.

Sorry to have interrupted your luncheon.

What an experience! Never, ever have I been treated as coldly and rushed by any physician, and I have seen many, many physicians. During the seven to eight minutes total with the doctor, we were only interrupted twice by knocks at the door and he left the room on a third occasion, as I was standing there disrobed. Upon return the result was I cant help you. While being rushed out of the office he suggested twice If there is anything we can help you with, just call. If this were you, would you maybe also reply I came here for your help?At least on my way to the exit, I picked out some basic patient information leaflets that seem to describe my condition to a tee. So much for weeks of waiting for a nearly two hour office visit. He certainly did make sure to pull the handle on the insurance money machine for a four out of five possible payment claim. If you ever observe a catered lunch being delivered to the medical office while you are waiting in the lobby, you may want to reschedule.Sorry to have interrupted your luncheonYou can bet, it wont happen again.

Caring Physician

An excellent doctor that listens well and answers any and all questions and concerns that I had. Did have to wait in the office a little bit- but he took his time with me and I didn't feel rushed. Office wait wasn't any longer than other doctors. Very thorough and very comfortable with hime

Excellent physician.

Highly recommend

Dr. Chasan is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens! Although he has a very busy practice, you never feel he is in a hurry. He will explain things, and discuss all options before giving his recommendation. He addresses any questions or concerns you raise, and is willing to consider alternative options. His follow-up is amazing (he has personally called after hours to check up). Nurses and other healthcare professionals have told me that he is a stickler for details and that he would be their choice if they themselves needed a urologist.

Didn't know, didn't care.

Apparent recurrent urinary tract infection, no evidence of STD before or after office visit. Scoped, found nothing and arrogantly suggested I go see the public health office. What a jerk. The nunrse had to show him how to use the equipment.