Dr. Stuart L Davidson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart L Davidson?

I love Dr Davidson

Dr. Davidson is so very kind and he cares so very much for the well being of his patients. I have had many docs over the years and he is by far my favorite doctor of all time. He treated me in Alexandria and then left his practice for various reasons and now practices in Maine. I miss him so much. He took very good care of me. Saving my life more then one time.the staff that worked with him were also very special. I will never or get him or the way he truly cared for me.

I love and miss Dr. Davison since his move to Maine.

emergency surgery

Dr Davidson, now with Mt. Desert Island Hospital, Bar Harbor Maine, attended to my broken ankle with competence and dispatch. He did the job well and i am now on road to recovery. he made me feel secure and confident in his abilities, and i was not mistaken.i am so glad he was around to assist me.

Dr. Stuart L Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bar Harbor, ME.