Dr. Stuart Dershaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Dershaw?

Excellent, knowledgeable

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I just love this guy he's easy he's fast and doesn't make you uncomfortable or hang out naked for longer than you need to.

Satisfied long time patient

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dershaw for 20 + years. When I moved out of the area, he recommended a OBGYN for my prenatal care for my son. He provided care to me with my daughter, and now my daughter is a patient. He is straight forward, and tells it like it is, and relieves all worries. Not only does he know my medical history, he knows my personal situation and always asks how m y family is. In my opinion he is the BEST!

Posted on April 25th, 2014

This man is ignorant, rude, disrespectul and down right mean. We lost a baby last fall and he treated us like CRAP. Now I hear that he spoke to other patients about getting abortions!! What an absolute disgrace. He should be reported to the Archdiocese especially since this is a Catholic hospital or it is? I bale e the sisters who have long given up on the Catholic identity of the hospital.

DON'T DO IT - STAY AWAY

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Horrible experience. He performed a hysterectomy on me which cause PERMANENT nerve damage. He tried to blame it on a pre-exisiting problem I had (IBS) which I told him this was not IBS. HE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. He has never taken responsibility for ruining my life. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS QUACK TO ANYONE.

Posted on October 25th, 2017