Dr. Stuart A Engel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart A Engel?

Attorney

Highly recommended for gallbladder removal. He's an Ace surgeon and very experienced

Dr. Betty Yang

We can't say enough positive about Dr Engel. Twice other surgeons in emergency bungled abdominal surgery for my husband. Both required an expert to try to fix the infections and all complications. Dr. Engel was willing to take on this tremendous task and was able to help with difficult situations. We have nothing but praise for Dr. Engel and he has our highest rating in all categories. I must add the work he had to do on my husband was difficult, time-consuming and had to be done stitch by stitch. He did it, and did not complain about the extra time it took to do the job right.

Happy with my Appt

Had a great experience for once with a dr. He was very thorough in answering my questions and easing my concerns. I was not pressured into surgery but I did know I needed it. When I was ready I called to schedule the surgery and it was pretty easy thanks to his multitasking office staff......only one and very polite and cheerful. Since surgery I have felt great. I have recommended him to a few friends all with no complaints. Thanks

Dr. Stuart A Engel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.