Have you seen Dr. Stuart I Finkel?

Best MD I have met.

One of the best physicians I have met. I feel his accurate diagnosis and care has significantly and positively influenced my life. I honestly would not know how to thank Dr. Finkel enough.

A phenomenal physician. Accurate, thoughtful, clear, communicative. I am forever grateful for his care.

Dr. Finkle, in my opinion is one of the best doctors out there. I had a procedure done by him, and he made me feel so at ease. I highly reccomend him to any one who has problems with their digestive system.

Poor bedside manner

I feel that all he cares about is that he doesn't go over 10 minutes, because time is money. I was interested in visiting him because of his backgrioug, given he attended great schools, and according to everything I read, he seemed like a great doctor, but I was so dissapointed when I met him.I was rushed through my appointment, and then that was it. What a waste to have such a knowledgeable doctor, with such poor patient care.Also, he never called me back, even whe I called him 3 times to get my results!

Dr. Stuart I Finkel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.