Stuart Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Stuart Gardner?

Trusting Doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

I had been seeing a doctor with the other hospital/medical chain. I was to have surgery but since felt as if they were just too big for their britches...you're a number not a name, sign in at a machine not with a person, doctor is too busy to answer your email question this week but don't phone us... I went for a second opinion only to confirm surgery is needed but I'm not worried, Dr Gardner had the time and concern to meet me, talk, answer all my questions and I felt he listened. I wasn't just a person to be handed a packet of fancy papers and told when to call an automated recording giving me the time of my surgery. Humans are good to work with, Dr Gardner and his staff are kind humans.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Awesome...

Posted on September 12th, 2016

dr.gardner and his staff have always been very professional and kind.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Great people- would recommend this group of physicians, etc.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I am 65 years old. I have seen many doctors in my life. Dr. Gardner has the best bed side manner by far of any doctor I have ever had. He is as fine a surgeon as I have ever had work on me.

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I have been well pleased with Dr. Gardner's office visits and my hip replacement. He did the anterior method on my hip. Had good recovery. Always promt and efficient.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I know Dr. Gardner was very busy, as I was one of 3 new patients at the time he saw me. I am sure he had many more that day. He was very informative and helpful. I did not feel rushed. I am very confident that he has the knowledge and skills to manage my care further.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I had Carpull Tunnel Release and Allner Nerve decompression surgery by Dr. Stuart Gardner. He did an excellent job, it fixed my problem, we had great communication between us before and after surgery. And, in my opinion, compared to the other bills I got from the hospital his charges were very reasonable to do the surgery. Thanks a bunch Doc Gardner, Jim Morrow

Posted on March 25th, 2016

2010 Dr Gardner, performed hip replacement surgery on me. Before hand, Dr. Gardner showed me the X-rays, explained the problems, and clearly explained the options besides surgery. It has been 5 years since the surgery. Having followed the physical therapy instructions I have not had any further problems with my hip. Also, the device used for replacement has not had any recalls or problems. Mar16, needed my knee examined after injury. Consulting the X-ray of my knee, Dr Gardner again took the time to explain the cause of my knee pain and the options available to me.Although surgery may be imminent in the future, Dr. Gardner encouraged me to try an exercise regimen and over-the-counter meds to correct my knee problem. I highly recommend Dr Gardner.

Posted on March 19th, 2016

I was injured in a skiing accident in Colorado, called the local office to have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Gardner and received one exactly a week after my injury, which was the request of the ER orthopedistin Colorado! Dr. Gardner is thorough, professional, kind and friendly. He patiently answers questions and gives clear instructions for care and when to have a follow-up appointment. This is a well-run, efficient, personable practice and I will continue to come here for any orthopedic needs.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr Gardner was probably the most courteous and compashionate surgeon I have ever been to. He was recommended to me by a cousin that gave him rave reviews and I was not dissapointed!!!!

No Other Choice For Me!!

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I am having my second hip replacement with Dr. Gardner and, based on my experience with the first one a year ago, he is my absolute choice for the other hip. He treats me very courteously and like he really knows my individual case. We can discuss the x-rays and the options. He grants me all the time I need. In surgery, he and his team are the best, Friendly, relaxed and informative.