Dr. Stuart R Geffner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stuart R Geffner?

Scatterbrain

Was scheduled for bilateral nephrectomy on 10/13/17. He changed it to 10/20......then to 10/27.......then to 11/3 when it was finally done and to my satisfaction. But I made a point of saying that I'd been waiting over 25 years to see what my polycystic kidneys looked like after extraction. After the surgery, when I asked about them, he said he'd "dropped the ball" and didn't get them. "But", he said, "they are still in Pathology so I can get them". 2 weeks later at an office visit, I asked about them and again, he either forgot or simply didn't bother. As said previously, he IS an incredibly arrogant man and his patients are little more than hunks of meat with checkbooks. When his bill gets to me I plan to withhold $100 for failing to do what I asked him for. They'll have to sue me to get it.

treatment

I wish i knew why the barnabas system glorifies such a sarcastic and arrogant compassionless man. I would not recommended him toanyone. Certainly not the best. Barnabas is useless for everything.

My experience with Dr Geffner was horrible. He is sloppy and doesn't care about anything other than transplants.Anything else seems to bore. He won't answer questions and can't get out of the room to fast.His MO is to see the patient do nothing and tell you to come back in 4 weeks.I would not reccommend him to anyone.Frankly, other than transplants he shouldn't be allowed anywhere humans.