Dr. Stuart Gildenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gildenberg?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Gildenberg is a very nice Doctor , but the ladies in the office are awful! Very Rude. His practice also charges an ungodly amount of money for a new office visit, even if you're not a new patient. We hadn't needed to see him for a few years and when we went back my husband and I were each charged $90 and our daughter was charged $150 for new office visits because it had been 3 years since we had been there. When we called to try and find out why we were charged so much when we aren't new, the billing clerk Amy was a royal witch! Also the wait times are bad! You wait forever to go back!

Posted on March 29th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gildenberg a few times 15 years ago, and I remembered liking him a lot so I looked him up a couple weeks ago when I needed a dermatologist again. I saw him the other day, and now I like him even more. He has a wonderful personality and makes me feel comfortable. Dr. Gildenberg has a good sense of humor also which is a high-priority quality for me. A woman asked me yesterday who my dermatologist is and whether I like him. Of course I recommended him highly.

Long wait

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Been over an hour after appt., still have not been taken to a back room. Recommend another doctor if you don't want to be disrespected in waiting for over an hour after an appt. time to be seen. Not a bad doctor, but the scheduling policies are absurd, as this has happened many times in the past. Other patients waiting have verified this. This type of behavior is disrespectful and should not be tolerated.

AWESOME

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gildenberg for over 20 years; he has great bedside manner; he is an awesome physician; I can call and get in as soon as I need to with hardly any questions asked. He has also seen my teenage niece and she likes him....he doesn't like ANY doctors. I hope he never retires

Posted on December 13th, 2017