Dr. Stuart G Goodman Is this you?

23 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stuart G Goodman?

Not happy

I had a stimulator put in my back to try and control my chronic pain. After several months of reprogramming the device it just was not working properly it was just causing more issues and pain. So my primary doctor and I discussed this issue and we agreed the best thing to do was to get it removed. My primary doctor and her nurse tried for many weeks to reach Dr. Goodman and could not. His office told them that they themselves have not heard from him. It was about a month later that his office finally contacted me. It is a terrible thing that a person has to wait so long to hear a response from a doctor who is suppose to help you.

Dr. Stuart G Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.