Dr. Stuart E Herlands Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart E Herlands?

Dr. Herlands is a very caring and compassionate physician. He has called me to check to see how I'm doing when he is aware of a health issue that he is not personally treating.. He helped me deal with a situation that caused physical symptoms and offered wise and caring counsel while offering the medical help I needed. He and his staff take the time to explain things so that I know what is going on with my own health. I recommend him highly.

ALWAYS have to wait a long time, even with first appt. in the a.m. Finally, when taken into exam room, have to wait again. Do not feel main concern is patients welfare. Seems there's a prescription for everything. Not open to solving health issues with diet, exercise. Nasty staff.

I like him but....

I like Dr. Herlands as a person and a doctor, however the wait time is inexcusably long. I waited at least 45 minutes in his waiting room,I actually asked the receptionist if he knew that I was there. Then I continued to wait even longer when I was in the exam room. I contiplated leaving his office for another doctor, but my last appt was with his PA. I was in and out of his office in 15 minutes. Perfect.

DR Herlands has excellent "bedside" manner...he LISTENS to you...and he truely cares..I would highly recommend him as a family physician. If I could I would him 5 STARS!!!

My experience with office staff has been most positive. Dr. always asks the right questions and is willing to work with me on managing cholesterol and other counts.

Reluctantly changing doc

Dr. Herlands is great but his receptionist is just plain awful. I have given her 3 chances to be nice and she has failed all of them. She is snotty, impatient, makes scheduling mistakes frequently, and even when you have an appt card with the time and date on it, she still tries to blame it on the patient. She alone is the reason I am looking for another doctor. She is more than any sick person should have to deal with.

It's not often that a doctor will initiate a call to see how things stand. He's done that.

Dr. Stuart E Herlands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.