Dr. Stuart M Hoffman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart M Hoffman?

No problems

He did what he said he'd do. No complaints here.

He messed up my leg

Going for yet another surgery because Dr. Hoffman messed my leg up. You could do better than this guy.

He just wasn't sure of himself.

He did surgery on one of my family members ... and I don't think he knew what he was doing. My family member was transferred to Syracuse to have ...

Great doctor

I was very pleased with Doctor Hoffman. He did exactly what he said he would, and I haven't had any problems since.

Outstanding surgeon!!!!!

This guy is the whole package. He listened to me, understood my problems, and came up with the right diagnosis and treatment plan all on the initial visit. My surgery went very smoothly and I haven't had any pain at all since. I can't even find the incision. His work is truly beautiful.

DR BUTCHER

Dr Hoffman performed surgery on me after being admitted to a local hospital. It has been 2 years later and I am still having problems! I have had 2 other surgeries with other doctors since to fix his mistakes. After spending months in a hospital after he butchered me, I am still not in very good shape. I heard many rumors about him while recovering in a different hospital and the surgeon that is fixing me said that he was the only surgeon that would take my case because no one wants to touch patients that Dr. Hoffman has performed surgery on. I am working closely with my lawyer and I will have my day in court!