Have you seen Dr. Stuart I Jacobs?

Used to be classy but gave up and now lost the cl...you get it

Upon questioning the form of treatment, I was told "I know what the heck (not his word) I am doing" Based on result, I have to disagree.

love him

Made time for new patient who was in pain

I recently moved to Lodi, and have nit seen a dermatologist in a while. I have had a sist on my back for a few years now. The Sist has not been a problem until two days ago. I was on vacation and on the last day of vacation my sist acted up and became very painful. The first thing i did Monday was call local dematologist in Lodi, the few offices I spoke with informed me that because i was a new parient the next available appointment was 1-2 months away. This was not going to work for me i as this sist was very painful and made it hard to sleep.So on my lunch break today i started calling more dermitologist and thankfully i called doctor Jacobs. His nurse spoke with Dr. Jacobs and he said yeah get him in it will only get worse and more painful well 30 minutes later i was in his office and within an hour and a half from my initial call doctor Jacob had fix me an greatly reduced my pain. I can't say enough how greatful i was i was afraid i would be suffering for a month or more be for a dematologist would see me. All the staff and Dr. Jacob were very friendly. He even took the time to look at a few moles even though that's not why I came in. I know i will go to him again and would highly recommend him. He scheduled me into his day when no other dematologist that i called would can't say enough good things thanks!

needs new staff

THE FIRST TIME I WENT IN WAS A VERY LONG WAIT! BUT FIGURED OH WELL, IT'S OUR FIRST TIME. AND SO AFTER A YEAR, I WENT AGAIN PLEASED WITH THE THE DR'S WORK, BUT AGAIN I HAD TO WAIT A VERY LONG TIME! TO BE HONEST IT WAS EVEN LONGER! AND FOR WHAT IM PAYING, I THINK I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A BIT MORE!

Wait time was exceptionally long for very little face time. The follow up was with a nurse and was only 15 second long and she then did a procedure that was basically popping pimples for a minute without letting me know that it would cost extra. When the bill came they charged 30 dollars for the office visit, which was high but expected and 100 dollars for the procedure. I highly recommend another dermatologist.

Great Doc.

Great doc excellent staff. His staff very nice,friendly, and always have a smile on their faces. They are all great.

Rude staff members!

It takes forever for them to answer their phones and when doing so, they always put you on hold WITHOUT even asking! They just automatically put you on hold - how rude!!! Annd on top of that, they put you on hold for ovver 3 minutes or so, not knowing did they forget about you or what?!! The front desk there needs to learn some customer service!!! It's shameful to have such a wonderful doctor at a terrible office setting!!!!!

Great Dermatologist office

The staff was so courteous, professional and kind to me. Dr Jacobs diagnosed and treated a problem I had been suffering with for over one year. I refer all my friends and family to that office, they are all great!!

Dr. Stuart I Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockton, CA.

Dr. Stuart I Jacobs Is this you?