Dr. Stuart Gordon Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gordon?

Fraud

Posted on August 1st, 2017

He will stand before our great god one day an will have to answer for all the lies he told these insurance company's should be ashamed of there self along with these employers you bust your butt on these jobs an get hurt your screwed sorry sob

Workman Comp Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2017

This guy is a quack and a WC Dr. Will not give you accurate diagnoses. Will do what WC wants him to say to mitigate any claims.

Straight fraud doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Straight insurance company doctor. Went to him for a IME and he said no issues with me after xray and 10 minutes in his office. Arrive at 1005 am and left by 1025am with xrays and exam. Wouldnt let me record examination. I have 2 very reputable doctors come up with same diagnosis and he says something totally different. Im curious if i just booked a regular appointment with him if diagnosis would be same. He says what insurance companies want him to say. So they keep using him. I had a visit set up with him in Pasadena, MD and his officeis in a strip mall inside a chiropractor office. Crazy. You can tell its a half butt operation when you first pull up.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

BE WARNED!!! WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY! Went to him for an independent medical review per workman's comp. For an entire year I had fought tooth and nail for get treated from my multiple injures that were caused when I was struck and ran over by a motor vehicle. Thanks to this doctors determination that I had reached Maximum Medical Improvement, I had to fight for my job as well. He claimed this without doing any proper measurements and test. A simple Xray was done and having me walk. Due to his inaccurate diagnosis workman's comp denied further treatment, PT, and a surgery that would of corrected my issues and made me pain free. By the time I was able to get the surgery the damage had been done and multiple screws had broken in my foot. Thanks to this doctor I am now left with permanent damage and pain.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

the best!!!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Wrong diagnosis. Very poor manners.

This "doctor" will do more harm.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I was sent to this doctor by the insurance company two weeks after a surgery for a work related injury. He was to act as an independent medical expert for an upcoming hearing. He gave me no chance to explain how the injury happened. He saw me for less than five minutes, but wrote a seven page report. My doctor that has been treating (including operations) my injury for the past three years hasn't written more than a page report, even for the surgeries. Gordon recommended to my employer that only two weeks after bilateral knee surgery that I was at maximum medical improvement with no need for future medical treatment. His report was used to force me back to full duty work only weeks after two knee surgeries, my doctor recommending six months of light work due to the procedures done to the knee. He attempted to create scar tissue, which requires six months to two years to form. Gordon said it was no problem, with this in mind, to return to a highly physically demanding job. Because of his negligence I was subsequently injured and required another surgery a year after the first. Do not use this man, he is an insurance company puppet and will do anything for a dollar.

do not see this quack

Posted on May 19th, 2012

stuart j gordon should not be practicing medicine

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Very poor bedside manner and a very robotic like personality.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Made a diagnosis without doing an accurate exam.made false statements about the exam. His assistant Judy was coughing without wearing a mask or washing her hands. Office was dirty. No x rays done , stated he did tests that were not done and that he asked questions that in fact were not asked. I am apalled that this doctor is allowed to practice medicine.. awful!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Doctor has very poor bedside manner.Doctor did not use accepted methodologies to determine problems.Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on March 27th, 2017