Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart H Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
During my fifth month of pregnancy, I was released from the practice for reasons of ,"lack of mutual respect". The news was delivered certified mail without any other explanation. I have Epstein Barr Virus with Chronic. Fatigue Symptoms. On my first visit to him, I took my blood results to show him. He did not look at the results or acknowledge the virus. On my next visit to him, I again mentioned my concern that I was in my fifth month with no acknowledgment or " plan" for the virus. I explained in detail to his nurse during the visit and later during a phone call that I wanted to know his plan. instead I received a certified letter stating that I was released. Imagine my surprise.............. One very disappointed very pregnant patient!
33 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Stuart H Jordan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Wellness Center, 2950 Village Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart H Jordan in this video.
Dr. Stuart H Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.