Dr. Stuart H Jordan Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart H Jordan?

Ms

During my fifth month of pregnancy, I was released from the practice for reasons of ,"lack of mutual respect". The news was delivered certified mail without any other explanation. I have Epstein Barr Virus with Chronic. Fatigue Symptoms. On my first visit to him, I took my blood results to show him. He did not look at the results or acknowledge the virus. On my next visit to him, I again mentioned my concern that I was in my fifth month with no acknowledgment or " plan" for the virus. I explained in detail to his nurse during the visit and later during a phone call that I wanted to know his plan. instead I received a certified letter stating that I was released. Imagine my surprise.............. One very disappointed very pregnant patient!

ob patient

worst experience of my life. stuart jordan is the poorest excuse for a health care provider i have ever met. take my advise, do not risk your health a ...