Dr. Stuart L Kanterman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stuart L Kanterman?

Highly reccommmend!

First time with Dr Kanterman and I was very impressed with his overall attention to my health issues.

Saw Dr. Kanterman. No courtesy at all. I found no compassion, no empathy for a patient condition. He was showing an I don't care attitude for what's happening with the patient's life. Be compassionate and help the patient. This is no t a free service Dr, you are charging me for every single thing.

Dr. Kanterman just did not seem to care too much and had an attitude. Staff was great but I would not go to this doctor again

Fabulous and caring internist

great internist, understanding and thorough. he literally saved my life eight years ago and continues to be a wonderful doctor to this day. thanks, dr. kanterman.

Great Office / Great Dr!!

The office staff is great and attentive. Making an appointment is quick and Dr. Kanterman is attentive and responsive!!!!!!

Avoid, Run Away, I'd Rather Be SICK!

The staff at Dr. Katz & Kanterman's office in Plainview, New York - horrible. The receptionist/office manager is very uncaring, rude, horrible attitude and needs to be fired. She does not deserve employment, especially when dealing with ill patients or interacting with humankind. I doubt the doctors are aware of this, but I do hope they read this and FIRE this woman immediately! She refuses to give appointments, very snobbish and always YELLS at patients. One time (oh, I am sorry - every time I am in the office!) - she OPENS the glass partition when she is on the phone discussing personal and private patient information... THEN she CLOSES IT when she has to go to the bathroom. So, we can't hear you urinate but you want us to hear about Mr. John Doe's STD or diagnoses? I really hope HIPAA laws catch up to this MALPRACTICE NIGHTMARE! Fire HER!

George Ford

I love these guys here. They have helped me out of my darkest hour. I cant say enough how great they are.