3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Kauffman?

Workmen's Comp

Dr. Stewart Kauffman was a wonderful, caring doctor until he moved on with his new practice where he can make more money and not have to wait for his money from the medical field. He charges up front so he has a cash flow. I was a workmen's comp patient and he has discharged me and seven other patients with false information about their medications or blood test, urine test. If you bring in your meds for a count you better count them, they will be short when you get home. He is not a good doctor for help with pain, he is interested in making money and his new business. I rate him a 2.

Doc service

Excellent caring always available no matter time or day like Sunday @ 7pm

After seeing this doctor for more than 4 years. I never once had a bad urine and always followed his rules. After my last appt. I accidentally left my urine in the restroom a few days later i was discharged from seeing him. Never had a chance to explain. Now i am on my own going thru withdrawal . if he helped me to become dependant on narcotics he should help me come off them. Think twice before seeing him as u to may end up in a bad place with no one to help.

If you want a caring, respectful and professional doctor then Dr. Kauffman is the doctor you want to see!

I never had a doctor that actually took enough time out of their schedule for my appointment that would actually LISTEN to what I had to say about what was going on with me. Dr. Kauffman is the most generous, respectful, honest doctor I have ever had thus far. His staff is also just as nice. They keep the office clean and the wait time is always at a minimum.If you want a doctor that will sit with you and go over all of your health concerns and needs and doesn't make you feel like he doesn't care or your not as important as his next patient then Dr. Kauffman is the doctor for you.

Great Doctor always makes time for people. He treats people like people and that is awesome.

Great doctor

Excellent diagnosing, bright and professional. Hours are alright bit the practice is busy.

Dr. Kaufman threaded me very well.

patient

I just felt the need to let people know what a great caring thoughtful doctor Dr. Kauffman is. at 58 years old, I've had doctors in my life and Dr. Kauffman is by far the best dr I ever met. he is truly care. when you go into his office you feel like family, his staff is truly amazing and a refleciton on him also. when you see the doc, he makes you feel your the only patient he has, he gives his un divided attention and is always a phone call away. truly amazing. if your lucky to have him for a doctor then your one lucky patient!

Saved my Life!

Never in my life, have I met a more educated, kind, caring, invested, humble and extremely empathetic Doctor. It feels almost as if he is one of your closest friends with medical expertise. Doc, has never pushed any medication on me that I myself did not want to try. And you better believe he explained how it would work, how I would feel and other options available if I did not like the treatment. I originally was referred to Dr. Kauffman for pain management, after I injured my spine and neck horribly. The doctor my employer sent me to, had me so hooked on Oxy`s that my Primary said he was going to send me to a former student of his. Doc, explained to me that even though my injury was serious and called for these heavy duty narcotics, he could tell I was addicted at that point. He told me I could continue down that path or he could help me find better medication combined with therapy and holistic medicine. It was hard for me but like he said he would be there for me every step of the way, he was. On my first appointment, he gave me his cell number and told me to call him any time, even if it was three o`clock in the morning and I just needed to talk (I don`t know any Doc like that). I was so impressed with his knowledge and skills that I made him my new primary (mine was retiring anyway). When I became infected with HIV, he brought me in right away and spent two hours talking to me. He found me a Doctor that I felt comfortable with and that he could work with as well. With in less than a year, my CD4 count was perfect, T-cell`s almost perfect and my viral load was completely undetectable. I love the fact that he is so down to earth and grounded. He dosen`t come off like he is better than anyone else because he is a doctor... LOVE THAT! As far as his staff, Dez is one of the best nurses I have ever met and really connects with the patients. Time and time again, this woman has gone out of her way for me and other patients I know to make sure we had what we needed and to able to come in right away if we had an emergency. As for his wife working there, I rather not even touch that subject as it almost made me leave the practice. I was always told if you don`t have anything nice to say, than don`t say anything at all. I don`t agree with it, but that`s his choice. I don`t think I could ever come upon a better Doctor even if I spent millions searching. I am a very satisfied patient, especially since I am healthy, pain-free and don`t have to take stupid narcotic pain pills.

Good Doc, not a great staff

Dr. K is a decent doctor. Listen, his job is pain management. Various doctors have various methods. I do not think he is corrupt or attempting to cater to addicts. Unfortunately, do I think one or two slip in? Yes of course, but that's going to be with any pain management location. He's really helped me. My disease is chronic and will be with me for the rest of my life. There's no cure or viable treatment, so being comfortable is really all I can ask for. My one and only suggestion would be is that Dr. K needs to seriously professionalize his staff. Desiree is incredibly ignorant and rude to most people in the waiting room. So much so that it's shocked me on several occasions. While Dr. K has always been helpful and accommodating, the staff has always been difficult to work with. I personally think these extremely negative reviews are patients who have been discharged because of abusing hte medications or violating the policies of the office including failing the absolutely MANDATORY monthly drug test.

I have been seeing dr k for years. I think he's a great doctor overall. I do agree that his wife is a little rough. But that doesn't change my opinion of dr k. I don't think she should be working in his office but hey that's just my opinion! He has helped me in ways that no other doctor was able to do I am confident to say he's a great doctor. I recommend him to everyone for pain management.

I NEVER

!!!PATIENTS BEWARE!!! I am a Chronic pain patient. Not at this place though! I had a referral from a resident Dr who was working at my PCP's, MRI's, EKG's, and all other medical records from the MVA that caused me all this pain I am in. When I Called to schedule an appointment,I was hung up on repetitively, then they took my call put me on hold for a half hour in hopes that i would just hang up, but I am really in pain not a junkie trying to score or I would not of waited on the line just to be hung up on again!! I would love to give a great review of the Doc himself, but some Moronic presumptuous uncompassionate woman made it so I wouldn't even get a chance to see him. !!!FUTURE PATIENTS BEWARE!!!ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I feel bad for the Dr. an his patients who have to deal with the miserable wretch that I had dealt with. I have NEVER been treated so rudely in my whole life!!

Dr. Stuart Kauffman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Stuart Kauffman Is this you?