The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart J Kolner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
During my recent visit to Dr. Kolner he quickly grabbed the liquid nitrogen, squirted several obvious places and was gone. About a month after my visit, I became concerned about several places on my hands, asked my primary care doctor what she thought. She sent me to another dermatologist who did several biopsies and the results were that I have squamous cell carcinoma in both places. The new dermatologist said she will need to see me every three months to try and get ahead of the damage. I believe this should not have happened when I have been seeing Dr. Kolner on a regular basis for several years.
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Stuart J Kolner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMcFarland Clinic PC, 3600 Lincoln Way Ste 1, Ames, IA
Dr. Stuart J Kolner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ames, IA.