Dr. Stuart J Kolner Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Stuart J Kolner?

The worst I've ever seen!

The title says it. I've heard about doctors who watch the clock, but had never experienced it before. This man does not belong in medicine. I wouldn't trust him with a hangnail.

frustrated

During my recent visit to Dr. Kolner he quickly grabbed the liquid nitrogen, squirted several obvious places and was gone. About a month after my visit, I became concerned about several places on my hands, asked my primary care doctor what she thought. She sent me to another dermatologist who did several biopsies and the results were that I have squamous cell carcinoma in both places. The new dermatologist said she will need to see me every three months to try and get ahead of the damage. I believe this should not have happened when I have been seeing Dr. Kolner on a regular basis for several years.