Dr. Stuart R Lacey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart R Lacey?

I highly recommend Dr. Lacey. He has gone above and beyond in taking care of our daughter. He is caring and answers our questions without us ever feeling rushed. My husband and I appreciate all he has done and continues to do for our little girl.

My daugher was in good hands!

My daughter had an epigastric hernia repair done by Dr. Stuart Lacey. Having recently moved the Phoenix area, I was so lucky that both friends and my daughters pediatrician recommended Dr. Lacey. From diagnosis through the actual surgery and her post-operative visits, Dr. Lacey was knowledgeable, patient and very thorough. He not only took the time to explain everything to me in laymans terms but he took the time to talk to my daughter, making her more comfortable with what could have been a very scary experience. I highly recommend Dr. Lacey and his team we were so confident before, during and after treatment and take comfort knowing that should we ever need a pediatric surgeon that Dr. Lacey is there. What a gem and a real asset to the Phoenix medical community.

Sad experience!

Office staff was great, very easy and prompt process. Met with Dr. Lacey's med student first, GREAT bedside manner and took time to listen and examine...then Dr. Lacey came in---didn't shake my hand, just went over to my daughter and said "where's the bump"? Examined her for a total of 5 seconds and said "its nothing". Thats it!!!! Our pcp referred my daughter because he was concerned and wanted to see if the lipomas needed removal. This doctor, in my opinion, was a total waste of time.

Brilliant

Dr Lacey is a miracle worker. He is the most brilliant of doctors. He saved my 9 year old daughters'life and that is why she is alive today and leads a normal life. TRUST TRUST TRUST IN HIM

Dr. Stuart R Lacey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.