Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Levey
Dr. Stuart Levey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, NJ, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Levey is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center and Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Levey has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Levey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pascack Valley Hospital
Hackensack University Medical Center
The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
44 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Stuart Levey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Levey in this video.
Dr. Stuart Levey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, NJ.