Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart N Liberman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Liberman provided poor pre-surgery explanation of procedure and its risks. Surgery on May 3, 2016. Stitches failed morning of May 13 appointment. Dr. Liberman examined wound, covered it with sterile pad and said it will heal itself. Provided no instructions for care of wound. I went home and bled on bathroom floor. Nurse relayed Libermanâs instructions, if worried go to ER. He had not told me I had a hematoma, nor did he show any concern for emotional state or wellbeing. I was not told here was an on-call physician who could have seen me, nor was the on-call physician told of my problem. Went to ER for treatment.
29 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Stuart N Liberman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMelbourne Internal Medicine Associates, 1223 Gateway Dr, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart N Liberman in this video.
Dr. Stuart N Liberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.