Dr. Stuart Liederson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Liederson?

we love our doctor...

My family has used Dr. Liederson for the past 11 years. He has an outstanding relationship with his patients. Dr. Liederson listens to my concerns, and doesn't just ignore my complaints. I feel very blessed to have him as our physician.

Looking for a doctor..

Was recommended by a friend to see him. office visit felt rushed and his waiting room was scary looking. I was there for refills on my blood pressure medications that I had no problems with and was taking for years, but he wanted to put me on a "newer" drug. just didn't feel like he was all there.

A healer in the truest sense. Dr. Liederson's patient care is not dictated by a medical office management conglomerate. He takes the time to listen and to reassure patients that they will receive the attention they need. Dr. Liederson was my mother's doctor until her passing at 90. He is now my doctor, my daughter's doctor, and her daughter's doctor. We tried switching for convenience; came right back. Great office staff as well.

Dr. Liederson is a wonderful physician. He is compassionate and a great diagnostician.

Good Dr

I have been seeing this Dr for about a year now and I do not have one complaint thus far. He has helped me when I needed it and if he cannot give the right answer he is not afraid to say it and refer to the proper Dr. I would send anyone to him.

Dr. Liederson is a very caring physician...He accurately diagnosed a condition I have with a simple diagnostic procedure... that other physicians did not diagnose. He listens .. which is crucial to an effective patient - physician relationship. Would highly recommend.

Not impressed

was happy to get a fast appointment.. and I was like the only person in the waiting room and was seen quickly, but he misdiagnosed my problem and I ended up hospitalized (and he didnt even come see me in the hospital even though it was his fault)...boo!

great doc!!

the staff was very courteous and helpful with assisting me with the paper work. I called as a new pt. and was able to be seen in as little as 24 hours. dr. liederson is very through and does not make you feel like a number. he is like the old fashioned docs. I will continue to see dr. liederson as my primnary care doc and would refer my family and friends with no hesitations.

Very good doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. I don't feel rushed when I'm with him. Office staff is great. Highly recommended.