Dr. Stuart C Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart C Marshall?

Dr. Marshall rocks, and fixed my problem of four months when another doctor had consistently failed. I had seen another general orthopedic doctor, Who had taken both x-rays and had an MRI done. He did a injection with a joint lubricant as well as draining the lknee. None of this did really any good. I was also pursuing acupuncture and physical therapy. I saw Dr. Marshall on a Wednesday, and he immediately diagnosed that I had a severe inflammation problem. With a combination of oral and topical anti-inflammatory, a compression garment that he gave me, and showing me how to properly ice my leg above the knee joint, my problem was significantly abated in two days! If you have any problem, there is no one better.

Top Orthopaedic Surgeon/Doctor!

Dr. Marshall helped me after a bicycle accident I had several years ago. Thanks to his efforts, I have regained full use of my leg and hand which were both severly injured.

Dr. Stuart C Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.