Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart T May III has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I have been seeing Dr. May for 30+ years and he is the BEST doctor I have. He is VERY caring and takes as much time talking with me as I need. I have NEVER had a doctor that is more geniunely concerned about what is going on with me than Dr. May. He is very easy to talk to and he listens. I find it hard to believe anyone would have a bad experience seeing him. Everyone that I have ever sent to him loves him!
I JUST STARTED GOING TO DR. MAY AND I WAS VERY PLEASED. HE HAD VERY GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS AND ANSWERED ALL MY MANY QUESTIONS. I GOT MY APPOINTMENT THE SAME DAY AND DID NOT HAVE TO SEAT IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR HOURS. THANK YOU DR. MAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF FOR MAKING MY APPOINTMENT A PLEASANT ONE.
-Write about what you like or dislike about your physicianI liked everything aboout my visit and Dr.. My disliked is that i mentioned that ive been trying to have kids and how i didnt have periods and he fixed the period problem but when i mentioned kids he asked if i was married or not and when i said i wasnt he changed the subject and didnt do anything about helping me to concive. But everything else is great.
Dr. May is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Stuart T May III accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlabama Gynecology Associates, 2055 E South Blvd Ste 712, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart T May III in this video.
Dr. Stuart T May III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.