Dr. Stuart May Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart May?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. May for 30+ years and he is the BEST doctor I have. He is VERY caring and takes as much time talking with me as I need. I have NEVER had a doctor that is more geniunely concerned about what is going on with me than Dr. May. He is very easy to talk to and he listens. I find it hard to believe anyone would have a bad experience seeing him. Everyone that I have ever sent to him loves him!

Posted on March 17th, 2014

I JUST STARTED GOING TO DR. MAY AND I WAS VERY PLEASED. HE HAD VERY GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS AND ANSWERED ALL MY MANY QUESTIONS. I GOT MY APPOINTMENT THE SAME DAY AND DID NOT HAVE TO SEAT IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR HOURS. THANK YOU DR. MAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF FOR MAKING MY APPOINTMENT A PLEASANT ONE.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

-Write about what you like or dislike about your physicianI liked everything aboout my visit and Dr.. My disliked is that i mentioned that ive been trying to have kids and how i didnt have periods and he fixed the period problem but when i mentioned kids he asked if i was married or not and when i said i wasnt he changed the subject and didnt do anything about helping me to concive. But everything else is great.

Used to Deliver Babies

Posted on May 11th, 2012

My wife had a bad infection aftera C section. She was in a great deal of pain when he basically told her to shut up and let him do his job. Not caring or sympathetic by any means. Amazing he is still allowed to practice.

A Doctor Who Cares!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

He is professional, knowledgeable, patient, wise, and caring. He takes the time to answer any medical questions you may have, and he even ask you about how your life is in general! He makes me feel comfortable and knowledgeable in his care. He's just one of the best!!!

Is this their way of gaining knowledge and experience?

Posted on August 25th, 2010

It took two months for them to contact me about an abnormal pap result (their policy is "no news is good news"). To make it worse, they called me with these results the day before my wedding. I came in for them to tell me I had HPV and before I could even get to the checkout area, the receptionist had already read my file and made a crude comment to me as I was signing out. I went through half the treatment of "HPV" (because I didn't know any better at the time) and decided to seek a 2nd opinion after the doctor couldn't give me much information regarding HPV. The 2nd opinion turned out to be that I didn't have any signs of HPV.

We ended up suing him for malpractice.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

I have been using Dr. May for many years. He delivered both my children and now my daughter is using him. He is a very patient, caring and thorough physician. We absolutely love him!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017