Dr. Stuart A Menaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart A Menaker?

I am stumped by the accurate diagnosis of the health issues that I had been having, by the doctor. He was right on dot, and the issues that I had since my birth went off in a span of an year. I am deeply grateful for his diagnosis, medicine recommendation and followhp, and will be ever thankful throughout my life for this. Thanks !

Dr. Menaker review

Dr Menaker has been our family Dr. for over 5 years.An absolute gem of a Dr. and My husband and I are so thankful to have such a caring compassionate man in our lives to attend to our health and well being.I HIGHLY reccomend him should you be needing the services of a Dr. In the Santa Clara area. Also his staff is top notch.