Dr. Stuart Michelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Michelson?

Cool. calm. collected

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Most doctor's will never smile iv noticed in my experiences. Michelson's smile put one on my face. Honestly along with his great staff of nurses. Great people.

excellent emergency room physician

Posted on October 7th, 2012

We were vacationing in South Lake Tahoe when my 5-year-old woke up in the middle of the night, unable to breathe. I rushed him to the emergency room at Barton. Within a very few minutes, Dr. Michelson began evaluating my son's condition. I was impressed with his calming, attentive, and observant demeanor. He asked good questions and spent a good deal of time with us, telling us what he was thinking and carefully explaining the steps he took for diagnosis and treatment. He was kind and intelligent, and I was very pleased with the care my son received.