Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stuart S Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Stuart S Miller has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Stuart S Miller has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stuart S Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
It is my firm belief that Dr. miller's lackadaisical attitude about a very serious medical condition cost me my left leg. It may even be worse than that--he may have made up his mind that a woman in her late 60's, in poor health, wasn't worth his efforts. Other patients of his who left his practice and switched to another wound care center escaped (barely) my fate. This "physician" suggested amputation to me on the FIRST visit, prior to an examination or any treatment. I suffered through months of hyperbaric sessions, which was the only "therapy" Miller was interested in. I found him frighteningly indifferent.
26 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Boston University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLong Beach Memorial Medical Center, 2801 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Stuart S Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.