Dr. Stuart S Miller Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stuart S Miller?

Doctor In Title Only

It is my firm belief that Dr. miller's lackadaisical attitude about a very serious medical condition cost me my left leg. It may even be worse than that--he may have made up his mind that a woman in her late 60's, in poor health, wasn't worth his efforts. Other patients of his who left his practice and switched to another wound care center escaped (barely) my fate. This "physician" suggested amputation to me on the FIRST visit, prior to an examination or any treatment. I suffered through months of hyperbaric sessions, which was the only "therapy" Miller was interested in. I found him frighteningly indifferent.

Dr. Stuart S Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.