Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart M Morduchowitz
Dr. Stuart M Morduchowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Morduchowitz is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Morduchowitz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart M Morduchowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 29
Dr Morduchowitz is the kindest doctor I have ever been to (I'm 44). He spent a lot of time listening to my history and discussing my concerns. He is very knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician but does not talk down to you. He calls right with blood test results and takes the time to explain them. I recently went for a follow up and he called with my results promtly. Then a month later I had questions. He called me back and I missed his call. He left a detailed message and said he'd try me again..and he did. He answered all my questions and didn't rush the call. It's wonderful to see a doctor that kind and caring.
Dr. Morduchowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Stuart M Morduchowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Heart Associates, 200 Old Country Rd Ste 278, Mineola, NY
Dr. Stuart M Morduchowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.