Dr. Stuart M Olinsky Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stuart M Olinsky?

Very thorough

I had my first appointment with Dr. Orlinsky today. He was very thorough, answered all of my questions and spent time with me. Very personable doctor who I felt very comfortable with when asking questions and was satisfied with the answers he gave me. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Great bedside manner and very pleasant.

Pleasantly Surprised

After a friend told me she heard no one liked Dr Olinsky and looking at Patient Reviews that said he was rude and didn't listen, I was pleasantly surprised at my visit. He was rather personable we thought. He did have a direct manner in asking his questions, but I think it was because he knew what he was looking for in determining if I had the condition he was evaluating me for. I didn't consider him rude or not interested in the answers or explanations. He spent time explaining stuff and listening to me questions and concerns. I would recommend him.

I found him condescending rude and uninterested in my health in any way bordering on age discrimination to me. I have had no consideration or no help from this experience. Made me feel guilty for having gone to him at all. Won't ever again. Shouldnot be a Dr. If he can't be decent to patients. Rude and condescending

Every experience is different. This was mine.

I just moved to Pennsylvania a few months ago but I've had a long list of health problems over the course of about 8 years now So I've had my fair share of personal experience with doctors and specialist. I researched Mr. Stuart after I was referred to him to go over my MRI and recently diagnosed brain condition but I didn't pass judgement on him by the negative reviews from various sites. I can say whole heartedly that his team of nurses and other staff members were excellent. They were very friendly and accommodating however, he was rude and ill-mannered. He rushed me through, cut new off when answering his questions, was rude to my children, and didn't have even go over my MRI results with me until I reminded him that they were in his files which the nurse showed me ten minutes prior to him entering the room. After I asked him about the MRI he wakes out of the room for about 5 minutes then returned and proceeded to wrap up the visit ,still without going over them with me until I asked again for the third time. The most enjoyment or emotion other than irritation he showed was when he was walking out of the office. Iwill be contacting my family doctor for another referral.

Disinterested

This physician ordered tests and at a follow up appt he asked me why I was back. He had noted on my initial slip to return in two weeks! He had already made up his mind what he felt was the matter and didn't want to listen to any symptoms I had been experiencing since my last visit.

Lack of Concern

This doctor was not only not interested in my health he was completely rude and disrepectful to me.

no bedside manners

Dr. Stuart M Olinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.