Dr. Stuart Orgel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Orgel?

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mike was my doctor for 25 years. The only reason I am not still his patient is that I moved 120 miles away. He was always kind, honest, and caring. Dr. Mike answers all your questions truthfully, even if it is not the answer you would like. The doctor I have now works 8am to 4pm and is off on the weekend, if I have a problem I can go to prompt care or contact "call a nurse". I could call Dr. Mike anytime I had a problem, I did not abuse that privilege but felt safe in knowing that he would be available in an emergency. There is a sense of safety and comfort in his care.I believe some of today's doctors are business men, Dr. Mike is a dedicated physician with a heart for healing and a love for his chosen profession.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

He is the ideal doctor for adults; but not for childern. He is not for the thin skin and will be very honest with you. Mostly elderly patients and they love him. He will not turn anyone away; but you may have to sit for awhile if you don't have a appointment. Most patients have been with him many years.

Posted on July 26th, 2015