3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stuart A Ort?

Best ENT Doctor ever!

Dr. Ort is the best ENT doctor I've ever had. He listened to all of my problems, answered every question in detail and was very patient and kind. He had to perform an in-office procedure and was very thorough, gentle, and walked me through step by step and it was painless! He helped me treat my vertigo and inner ear issue. He also wrote me a detailed letter that I needed for insurance right away and I was able to leave with it the same day. Thank you Dr. Ort for exceeding my expectations!

Bright, patient Diagnostician

Dr. Ort is incredibly patient, smart and a thorough and caring physician. He takes significant time to listen to his patient's concerns and examines them to figure out what the issue is. I have seen him for two distinct hard to diagnose issues and he has identified each one. He is measured and very scientific in his approach, he is able to do this while being incredibly empathetic and reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone!

sripal

I have been to these doctor when I have difficulty in swallowing he figured out the problem as oral thrush and having a cyst on larynx. He carefully listens to patient and will give statement what he have treated for. I recommend these doctor and I giving five stars.

Dr. Stuart A Ort is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.

Dr. Stuart A Ort Is this you?