Dr. Stuart Davis Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Davis?

RUN AWAY...DO NOT WALK AWAY!!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2017

After my FIRST VISIT with this doctor, I ended up in the ER, because he put me on too much medication!

Dr. Davis

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Dr. Davis cares! In my experience no psych has seemed at all interested in the details of your problems. Only what they need to know to know what to prescribe. Dr. D listens and lets you get stuff off your chest. Hes a breath of fresh air. Thank you Dr. Davis

Posted on March 28th, 2017

This doctor is 'right on' when diagnosing. It takes about 3 weeks to see a noticeable difference in patient but it does happen. The meds need time to adjust to the person.

Very Unprofessional and Rude

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment as I was a new patient. Stuart finally called me back to speak to him an hour and 20 minutes later. This was the best part. My first impression of him was the correct impression. His tie was pulled down, top button was not buttoned, and his shoes were unpolished and old. This is indicative to me that he is sloppy and uncaring but I gave him a chance. He immediately began telling me what I am doing wrong in my life, judging me as it felt without compassion. In my natural rhythm, I go to bed late and get up late. He essentially told me I needed to change that because that is not normal with society. He never really addressed the reason why I was there, PTSD. At the end of the session he asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about FMLA paperwork and short term disability paperwork for my insurance company. He refused to fill it out because my time was up. I brought up the delay when I arrived but he had no excuse. Instead he told me to make an appointment 2 days later. I told him that wasn't fair because I would have to pay another copay and the the paperwork fee. He became angry with me and told me he could not see me any further. I lost $60 and the prescription I need.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

This man is a narcissist. He didn't admit when confronted he was going prescription crazy, and took the lazy route on diagnosis. I guess people's quality of life matter no more once you try to diagnose them with 8 to 10 scenarios, blow off the fact it makes a person a zombie on your protocol, and dismiss them as a patient when they throw red flags,

Major Pill Pusher

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Davis for several years and I have grown tired of him always switching my meds and he has me on several all at the same time. 6 psychotropic meds at one time. I don't see how he can monitor all those meds at one time. He will not address my concerns about side effects and just keeps pushing more meds. He seems to be one of those doctors that prescribes whatever new drug is on the market. I am planning on finding a new doctor. ASAP.

Very Disappointing

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Overall, I was very unimpressed with Dr. Davis's general attitude and clinic staff. I always felt like he was rushing my through my appointments and never really listened to me. Also, he stopped taking my insurance one day out of the blue and I never received any kind of heads up or courtesy call from his office!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

He is nothing more then a money hungry moron who's staff could care less about people.

made a bad situation worse

Posted on January 6th, 2016

My son relocated to GA and saw Dr. Davis who immediately took him off medications that were working, quadrupled the dose of a sleeping pill, and put him back on a medication that he had previously had a bad reaction to. A month later he took him off one medication and wanted to put him on a new medication. It is my understanding/experience that one month may not be enough time to even see a drugs effectiveness. He seems very excited to prescribe brand new drugs. When my son told him that he wanted to start working with a counselor, Dr. Davis told him to hold off on that for a couple of months to see how the medication works - what kind of doctor would ever deny a patient seeking counseling? When my son returned home to visit, he was a complete mess, swinging from mania to deep depression. He is now on a suicide watch at an inpatient psychiatric hospital - and he has never been suicidal or needed hospitalization before. He is a criminal who has caused damage to many - I wish I had read all the awful reviews, rather than taking one recommendation. My heart goes out to all the people he has harmed, and I hope people continue to post reviews - I wish zero stars were an option. He needs to be stopped.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Davis!

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Recently found out Dr. Davis has been overmedicating my daughter to the extent that is very dangerous for her health. Please use extra caution and get a second opinion if you use Dr. Davis. You trust the doctor who has the degree and background in their field, right? But, sometimes there are parental instincts that something is not right! Go with your gut instinct. I pushed one doctor before because of my motherly instinct and was proven right!!! First few appointments there was no or very minimal wait time but after a few appointments it was ALWAYS an hour or more wait. Not very considerate of his patient's time. But if you were late, they would charge you the full amount for the visit and even say they may not see you. Glad we found a new doctor that has my daughter's health in her best interest.

It's all about the $$

Posted on October 20th, 2015

No compassion. He comes across arrogant, and is downright rude at times. It felt like a public clinic where you are simply a number and a means to an end- money. Loves to push meds but doesn't explain why he chose the med & what to expect. Why he chose this profession is beyond me. I can't even give 1 star.