Dr. Stuart J Pancer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart J Pancer?

Excellent/knowledgable

I wish I could give him a million stars. He has delivered one of my children and has been my dr for 15 years. Great with patients and their spouses, explains everything, follows up after procedures to check on you, and even while you're in the hospital he pops in to ease your anxiety.

Dr. Pancer made me feel completely comfortable and welcome. He spent time talking with me in his office, and he answered every question I had without hesitation. The staff, from the nurses all the way to the front office, were very professional as well as kind and courteous. Very highly recommended!

HORRIBLE

I am a patient of Dr. Pancer, I was sent home 6 times with a yeast infection as it was claimed by Dr. Pancer. I have been dealing with burning/itching for 6 months now and ended up in the ER with bleeding. They found out that I had a UTI and when they did a culture on me , yeast was negative. I have been using Monistat and inserted it for 6 months now.... monistat which gave me another infection is still present. The doctors are terrible! They don't want to help, they just tell you ok, it MUST be this- without proper testing and send you home with a huge bill.I am not satisfied with this practice at all.I am going to use another doctor to be my ob/gyn.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST!

I have been a patient of Dr. Pancer's for many years and in that time, I have never felt so safe and so well provided for medically! I have found it difficult if not impossible to ever trust any other health care professional with my life. Until I met Dr. Pancer, I thought I would be doomed for the rest of my life to continue with misdiagnosises and emergency room visits due to complications from medical errors and negligence. Dr. Pancer saved my life years ago due to his ability to see outside the box and realize that not every medical problem is generic or text book. He also is sure and deliberate in his medical knowledge which is reassuring since alot of doctors have to go refer to a text book or the internet to treat a patient. I trust him with my life and I have never felt so safe in knowing that he is there when I need medical advice or treatment! Thank you Dr. Pancer for your compassion, caring, and medical expertise! Without you for a doctor, I truly would be lost!

Dr. Stuart J Pancer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.