Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Pesin
Dr. Stuart Pesin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pesin is affiliated with Winchester Hospital and Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Ma. Dr. Pesin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Pesin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stuart Pesin has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Stuart Pesin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pesin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Ma
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions63 Shore Rd, Winchester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Pesin in this video.
Dr. Stuart Pesin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, MA.