Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart M Popowitz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
The experience that I had with the whole office was under par! The girls up front are very mean and do not treat you like a patient!!! This whole experience over all was very unprofessional. They had a few different phone numbers to reach me at to let me know that they had to change my first visit, I found out because I called to make sure they got my records and then they told me they had to change my apt to the next day. Then I had to wait an hour after my apt. to see the Dr. I would go to see this Dr. if you want to be treated like a "number"!! I did not even have time to ask all of my questions to the Dr. I was asking him the questions on the way to the front of the office. In all very BAD EXPERIENCE
Dr. Popowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Stuart M Popowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Center Of South Florida, 10151 Entrprs Ctr Blvd Ste 201, Boynton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart M Popowitz in this video.
Dr. Stuart M Popowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.