Dr. Stuart M Popowitz Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart M Popowitz?

Don't go there...PERIOD!

Poor work by the office staff! No return calls after multiple calls left to voicemail. Blunder procedures. And if you dare to want to go to another Dr. they will hold your file for a immoral time!

use anyone else in this practice

popowitz is a robot, does not communicate with the patient ,does not give information about care or reason for, Runs to may procedures ,etc.

Worst doctor visit every

I will never go to his office ever again. Worst experience ever.

terrible personlity and bedside manner

The experience that I had with the whole office was under par! The girls up front are very mean and do not treat you like a patient!!! This whole experience over all was very unprofessional. They had a few different phone numbers to reach me at to let me know that they had to change my first visit, I found out because I called to make sure they got my records and then they told me they had to change my apt to the next day. Then I had to wait an hour after my apt. to see the Dr. I would go to see this Dr. if you want to be treated like a "number"!! I did not even have time to ask all of my questions to the Dr. I was asking him the questions on the way to the front of the office. In all very BAD EXPERIENCE

my reviewreview

Have had more than 4 appointments and each one left a lot. He is always late,his staff is mean and unprofessional, and he spent no time with you nad doesn't give a chance to ask questions=I am on to another doctor.

The office staff and doctor treated me very professionally. The office is new and clean. My nurse kept me very calm and Dr. Popowitz was friendly and informative.I have read some of these reviews and really wonder what their expectations really are. People will react to medications and it seems everyone has billing complaints!!

WOW...loved the doctor and his staff. Very professional, clean, clean, clean office and all new equipment. Was offered something to drink and snack on after my procedure.....Sending all my friends and to those who posted previous comments - shame on you...

Shame on Stuart Popowitz

I recently visted Stuart Popowitz. He prescribed a medication that had horrible side effects. When I finally spoke with him he became rude, acted angry and told me to "Go find another doctor". Shame on him!!!

A Hole

very professional

Great Doctor and office staff

I love Dr. Popowitz and his office staff...I have never waited more than 15 minutes for my appointment and can always be seen on same if I have any emergency.The staff has always gone over and above to take care of any issue....Good job Doctor and kudos to your staff !!!!!