Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Rasch
Dr. Stuart Rasch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pearl River, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rasch is affiliated with Nyack Hospital, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus. Dr. Rasch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Rasch has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
I'm from Brasil and I went in Phelps memorial hospital, and Dr Rasch attend me . He is the best doctor that I saw in my life . I really like this experience . I was in the hospital 3 times and he always was there .. Even in brasil we have good professional , but Dr Rasch is a exemple . Every time that someone ask me about the hospital in NYI'm gonna say : I'm sure i've never saw this before . Thank you so much
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rasch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Greenwich Hospital Association
Northern Westchester Hospital
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
St Francis Hospital
The Kingston Hospital
St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
Keller Army Hospital
Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
25 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions40 Sickletown Rd, Pearl River, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Rasch in this video.
Dr. Stuart Rasch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pearl River, NY.